“China Refrigeration Expo” was established in 1987. After more than 30 years of unremitting efforts, it has been supported by the relevant government departments and industry colleagues. With the rapid development of China's refrigeration and air-conditioning industry, the exhibition has become the world's largest professional. One of the exhibitions. The exhibition also has two international certification bodies: the International Exhibition Industry Association (UFI) and the US Department of Commerce (US FCS). "China Refrigeration Expo" currently presents a strong brand cluster effect, forming an exhibition-oriented, high-end forum as a carrier, network electronic communication means to cooperate with a variety of promotional display platforms and industry, academic, research, use, management.
Hong Kong Spring Electronics Show is currently the largest spring electronics show in Asia. Asia's largest Hong Kong Spring Electronics Show and the International Information Technology Expo held in the same period ended successfully on April 16. During the period, more than 3,250 companies from 24 countries and regions participated in the exhibition, breaking the record of the past years. Organized by the Hong Kong Trade Development Council, the two exhibitions showcased a wide range of new consumer electronics, innovative inventions and communications technologies. More than 90,000 professional buyers, of which 37% are from Hong Kong, and the remaining 63% are from countries and regions outside Hong Kong.